Please subscribe by clicking the button located on the right side of the page.
I consider myself to be a modern-day high-class redneck.
- My ancestors were coal miners and moonshiners.
- I’m pretty honkey looking .
- I have a lot of tattoos.
- I listen to country music.
- I love hanging out in the woods.
- I drive a Jeep.
- I live in a small rural community in Alabama.
- I have five dogs.
- I’m not scared of snakes, rodents, or tornados.
- I have a “farmers tan,” which means my arms and neck are tan, but the rest of me is pasty white.
- I was born in Texas.
- I come home from work covered in sweat, dirt, and mud.
- I basically wear jeans and t-shirts all the time.
- The only shoes I own are boots and sneakers.
In spite of all those things, I also have a Ph.D., and I have traveled all over the world. That’s why I call myself a modern day high-class redneck.
I got this list of shoe recommendations from a podiatrist. I found it helpful, so I decided to share it with my followers.
- Adidias Supernova ST
- Adidas Ultraboost ST
- Asics GT-1000/2000/3000/4000
- Asics Noosa
- New Balance 860
- New Balance 1260
- New Balance 990
- Nike Zoom Structure
Maximum Stability Shoes
- Asics Gel-Kayano
- Asics Gel-Foundation
- New Balance 928/940
- New Balance 847/857
- Nike React
You know there has to be a backstory to this road name.
It’s 20 something degrees outside, and I am not prepared for this extreme weather.
I am used to temperatures that are around the triple digits. I can handle that just fine. However, this is ridicules. We need to close everything down, because I should not be forced to go outside in this weather.
This book does have some interesting points and ideas to help people lose weight. I would sum up the book by saying:
Long term weight loss is possible if we balance our hormones, such as insulin in the body. Insulin can be balanced through intermittent fasting and eating whole/unprocessed foods. We should also avoid sugar, snacks, sauces, candy, and desserts.